It’s been 9 weeks since COVID shut down of most businesses in Vermont including Integrative Acupuncture. As the State of Vermont has included acupuncture in the Reopening Plan, we have taken multiple steps to reduce the risks of transmission and to promote to the best of our ability a safe and responsible level of care and service provision.
We are delighted to welcome patients back to Integrative Acupuncture in both Williston and Montpelier!
We are open starting Tuesday, May 19th for in-person patient care.
Over 500 appointments were cancelled from March 16th to May 17th so we have many people waiting to be seen again at our offices. However, to promote a safe environment, in-person visits will be very slow and gradual beginning May 19th. This will substantially affect our ability to return to normal in-person patient flow.
If you have delayed your care because of COVID-19, we invite you to get reconnected with us over the coming weeks.
Call the Montpelier office at 802-223-0954 or Williston office at 802-876-7187 or book online.
Your safety and health are our top priority!
Here is a video of Kerry, owner and acupuncturist at Integrative Acupuncture, explaining how the clinic and treatments will look like for our patients for the time being.
What we ask our patients to adhere to:
- Please attend your appointments punctually to minimize waiting. Please use hand sanitizer which is available when you enter the building, or wash your hands.
- Bring your own mask or face covering (we will provide a mask if you do not have your own mask or fabric face covering).
- Please wait to arrive at your appointment time. You will then be directed immediately to the treatment room.
- Please attend your appointment alone. Please refrain from bringing extra people to the appointment unless absolutely necessary, and ensure that anyone accompanying you is not at risk or exhibiting any symptoms. They also need to be wearing a face covering/mask.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are experiencing ANY cold or flu-like symptoms or illness. Please self-check your temperature prior to your appointment in case of fever. Please note that under these circumstances, our cancellation policy is currently not in effect. You must be free of symptoms for 14 days before rebooking appointment.
- If you must cough or sneeze during the appointment, you are asked to do so into your elbow, or tissue, then the appointment will be paused to allow you to re-wash your hands.
- At the end of your treatment session, please use our alcohol-based hand sanitizer before you leave the office.
What we are doing:
- We have reduced our clinic capacity to below 50% capacity to ensure physical distancing and time to sanitize rooms.
- Your appointment will be scheduled so that there is no overlap of appointment times.
- Our staff will pre screen all appointments via phone and ask a list of questions regarding any current symptoms.
- Physical barriers and distancing guidelines within the building will be in effect. We ask for your patience during this time, as we are ensuring physical distancing requirements between you and other staff and patients within the facility.
- Upon entering the facility, the receptionist will review pre screen criteria and your temperature may be taken and recorded. Then you will be accompanied by your practitioner to the treatment room.
- The practitioner will be wearing a mask for your entire appointment time, utilizing regular hand washing practices and wearing gloves.
- We are thoroughly cleaning the treatment area between patients.
- HEPA Air purifiers are in place at both our clinics.
Payments and Appointment Scheduling:
Patients are asked to schedule their appointments by calling Montpelier at 802-223-0954 or Williston at 802-376-7187 or visiting our online scheduling portalto minimize contact with the receptionist and time spent in the facility.
If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea, loss of smell or taste, we ask that you refrain from coming to our clinic and instead contact your primary care physician immediately for assistance.
We hope everyone stays healthy and well during this challenging time and we look forward to reconnecting with you!